As part of our constitution, we promised to make available each year a summary of our accounts to make it perfectly clear we’re not pocketing any of your hard earned cash you choose to send our way. Our 13/14 accounts are here.
Below numbers include some subscriptions & advertising sales for next years fanzines.
In total, WSB income was £8,754.99 in the year 1st July 2014 to 27th June 2015 & was made up of:
- Fanzine sales of £4,633.45
- Merchandise sales of £1,161.90
- Event tickets, auctions & raffles of £692.56
- Advertising sales of £2,087.08
Our total outgoings & donations for the year totaled £27,998.14 and was made up of:
- Total donations of £22,565.74 (including proceeds from two sponsored walks, one in association with Barnsley Football Club Supporters Trust)
- Printing costs of £1,574.20
- Merchandise production of £1,429.40
- Event costs of £291.73
- Other fees (including online fees, domain registrations etc) of £300.11
- Postage (bastard Royal Mail) of £1,836.96
Writing those numbers down is pretty humbling & seeing how much we’ve raised for fantastic local causes these last 12 months is worth every queue in the post office, every hour stood on the corner of Grove Street in the rain & every hour annoying you on Social Media. Without doubt, thanks go out to our friends who’ve helped in any way, be it walking to Chesterfield or Bradford, selling our magazines or offering advice & support.
As always, we’re looking to do more next year. We’ve got some really exciting things lined up that I hope you’ll continue to support as much as you have done these last two years. To help us raise even more, we’re looking to get some new blood on board to give us some new ideas, some extra hours and time & generally help us out. If you want to get involved, please do get in touch.
Love Barnsley. Hate Football.