After me talking about ’em for a while, we’ve finally got round to it and just in time for Christmas.
On offer we’ve 6 different TShirts:
- WSB – Piss & History
- ‘Get Rammell On!’
All shirts are priced at £14.99 delivered. To make sure we can get them to you by Christmas we’re making one order – these shirts will be available to buy until 10pm on the 1st December with the bulk order going to the printers 9am 2nd December. We will then get the shirts to you by Christmas.
We’re also offering you the chance to buy everything we’ve produced so far – fanzines, badges, stickers & TShirt for £19.99. ‘cos we’re like that.
Shirts are available right from kids sizes to XXXXL and also in ladies fit. Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a kids or ladies style.
The shirt will be printed by a local ‘social enterprise’ who donate all profits from their sales back in to the local community. Exactly what we’re about.
So, visit http://www.weststandbogs.co.uk/product-category/tshirts/ and get buying!
Just as Issue 2 is about done, thought I’d take 5 minutes and give you lot a bit of an update on a few things. No doubt you’ve already heard me banging on about ’em on Facebook/Twitter but there’s no harm in hearing it again, is there?
- Issue 2 will be available next Saturday, 9th November, the day of the Doncaster match.
- It will be available at all the same places as issue 1 but also in The Mount so order one along with your bag of pork scratchings, eh?
- We’ll also be wandering around certain boozers and stood around Oakwell from about 2pm on the day of the game. We’ll be outside Grove Street school, the bottom of Oakwell Lane & the back entrance (ooh er) near the East Stand.
- We raised £1000 for Barnsley Hospice from issue 1. All profits from issue 2 will go to HomeStart Barnsley to fund Christmas presents & a party for some families that really need it and FareShare, helping stock local food banks.
- There will be badge sets available to buy from Debut Records – £3.50 for 4. They will be strictly limited to 50 full sets to purchase so get one to show your mates how cool you are.
- All subscribers get a set as a thank you and the first 200 who buy from me outside the school on matchday will get a free one.
- We’re hoping to have tshirts available from the end of the month. They’ll be made to order and with you by Christmas. Sample is below
That’s about it. The support and feedback we’ve had since we started has been unbelievable and made all the pissed up nights out talking about it worth it. Hard life.
Thanks again & You Reds.